United Way of Mat-Su is proud and honored to be able to provide support for critical programs and services in the Mat-Su valley that contribute to our community’s health, wellness, safety and development.
United Way of Mat-Su is seeking grant requests to support important and necessary programs and services for individuals, families and the community.
Please submit a Request Letter to Stephanie Allen via email by August 9, 2021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests are limited to $10,000 per agency.
- FY 22 Funding support (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022)
- Include Name of Agency, Key Contact Information, and detailed Budget Request
- Five page limit
- Describe the project/program, the difference it makes in the community, and how the funding will be used to support the project/program.
- If a recipient of past UWMS funding, please describe how past funding was used, the success of the project, and any testimonials from those served.
Thank you for all that you do to strengthen our community.
Questions? Please call (907)745-5821.