Emergency Food & Shelter Awards Announced:
United Way of Mat-Su is pleased to announce funds recipients who were selected during Phase 38 of the Emergency Food and Shelter grants program. Recipients are selected by a local board consisting of national, community and borough representatives, and faith-based partners.
- Wasilla Area Seniors $10,000 Served Meals
- Family Promise $18,750 Served Meals, Shelter, Rent/Mortgage Assistance, Utility Assistance
- Frontline Mission $13,051 Served Meals
- Upper Susitna Food Pantry $5000 Food
- Connect Mat-Su $4950 Shelter, Rent/Mortgage Assistance, Utility Assistance
Phase 38 represents the most recent round of EFSP funding made available in the Mat-Su. Phase 38 funds will help to defray costs associated with the COVID-19 crisis as well as provide funding for programs related to COVID-19 assistance.